Pet Portraits In The Sand
The Pet Portrait Specialist
The very best days of you and your pet's life!
With over 20 years experience of living and photographing pets and dogs at the beach, Certified Professional Photographer David Koster provides you with the skills, patience, knowledge, and training to create a custom photographic piece of art you will truly treasure. Pawtography!
- We create quality portraiture all year long, in color or black and white, from finished prints and cards, to fine-art canvas wall portraits.
- There are many options and locations for your pet and dog portraits including the beach, golf course, home, backyard, porch, boat, studio or someplace special to you.
- We use advanced satellite and radar monitoring of the weather to insure the best window of opportunity for your pet portrait session.
- You will be able to preview and select your pet portraits the following day in our state of the art studio.
- Your satisfaction with our work is fully guaranteed for memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.
"We love all of the portraits, most of all the large canvas portrait that hangs in our living room. The kids love it too -- something I hadn't expected -- and it has spurred many fond talks of all the great times we've had at the beach. The portraits have probably been the best investment we've ever made, no exaggeration." Cecilia K.
Remember these times forever.
Pet portraits have become a tradition in the relaxed, natural beauty of the Mid-Atlantic beach coast and pets are such a specail part of our lives.
Dogs and animals have a way of changing. That is precisely why you should take this opportunity now while you have this chance in your life.
The ocean and the beaches are a perfect backdrop for a pet portrait that will touch your heart, and warm your home.
A fine portrait is a gift you give yourself, your family and generations to come.
How long has it been since your family or pet have been photographed? Take this opportunity to schedule and plan your portrait session now, in case this year goes by as fast as the last.
Where will you display your portraits in the sand?
Your pet portrait is one of the most important decorative focal points in your home. It tells the world how much you value your pet and reminds us daily of the important things in life.
Pets have always been an important part of the family portrait. Pets are posed and positioned nicely with their people along with great expressions and backgrounds.
Please reserve your summer session early to assure the appointment of your choice. Prime sunset session, holiday, and weekend appointments are in high demand.
We also carry Pet Memorial Products that we can put your pets photo on.
Please call (302) 226-9226
Toll Free (888) 841-9226
Imagine your pet's portrait on the beach
Pet Portraits In The Sand - The Pet Portrait Specialist